gratis homepage uhr relojes blogs
"El mundo exterior podrá hacerte sufrir, pero sólo tú podrás avinagrarte a ti mismo"

jueves, 13 de octubre de 2011

all around

Birds flying all around me,
all the lovely lovely lovers meeting around me,
wives and husbands getting married around me,
people's choices becoming real around me,
plans for everyone; no plans for me.

Long kisses are given around me,
success in life is always around me,
happy lives, no worries around me,
enjoyment is in fact around me,
plans for everyone; no plans for me.

Everything around me. What's about me? What's to me? What's for me?

1 comentario:

  1. sentirse ajeno a todo, sobre todo a la felicidad, es terrible, pero si ves felicidad, algo, siempre se contagia :) sólo hay que enfocar diferente, fuera de uno mismo (aunque a veces no estamos de humor:)

    ResponderEliminar